- Model NO.: Stiff Leg Derrick Crane DC30t
- Export Area: Whole World
- Means of Transport: Ocean
- Attribute (E. G.: Size): Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
- Specification: ASTM
- Brand Name: Nante
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China
- Function: Lifting Equipment
- Trademark: NANTE
- Origin: China
Derrick Crane is a combination of the Derrick and the Crane, capable for hoisting and swinging the load horizontally. Hydraulic Derrick Crane are the most suitable Cranes for mining and stone work industries.
Welded L-iron used for making column, arm and rafter
Hinge attachment on upper part column for the rafters and multiple tackle supporting the arm
The bottom of the column is joined to the winch the pivot fitted to this rotates on a special thrust bearing.
The arm and hook can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently
Electro hydraulic provided brakes.
Swivel steel pulleys on sealed roller bearing with ground steel pins.
Block with steel pulleys and single or double hook (with anchor) rotating on a thrust bearing.
A winch unit electric motors drive the gear speed reducers. These are case hardened, tempered and rotated in an oil bath.
Derrick cranes are widely used in the following applications:
1. Shipping platforms
2. High-rise buildings
3. Construction sites
We provide our clients with a wide range of derrick cranes that are known for their high tolerance capacity, efficiency and reliability. These are manufactured using high quality steel and other metals, procured from reliable vendors. Further, these are widely used in mining and stone work industries. Some of the construction features of this crane include:
1. Main column, Jib & side supports manufactured from electrically welded steel, sections and others
2. Main column offered with drive system which provides easy rotation on base plate with pin
3. Upper part of column is set equipped with a pin acting as hinge for the fixing bracket of tie beams and for additional support to jib
4. For higher capacity cranes steel pulley rotating on roller bearings with ground steel pins
5. The drive system consists of tope pulleys winch mechanism, gear train, wire rope drum, hand brake & clutch system and electric operated facility (optional) comprising of electric magnetic/thruster brake, control panel for hoisting and swiveling motion
6. Block with steel pulley
7. Single or double hook (with anchor) on thrust bearings
8. All gears are fabricated using EN 24 steel with teeth cut on hobbling machine
|R A N G E|
|CAPACITY||BOOM LENGTH||AREA COVERED||BOOM INCLINATION||LIFTING SPEED OF WEIGHT|
|20-50 TONS||20-60 MTRS.||260 DEGREE||15 TO 82 DEGREE||1 TO 12 MTRS. PER MIN.|