Mutiple Poles Powerail System for Overhead Crane
|FOB Price:||US $7.18-10.04 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $7.18-10.04/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000000 Meter/Meters Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HFP56
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Certification: ISO9001
- Standard Length: 4m
- Max.Current: 35A
- Trademark: NANTE
- Specification: HFP
- HS Code: 854449
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Overhead
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Flat Wire
- Flame Restardant: B1 Class
- Conductor Cross Section: 8 Sqmm
- Poles: 4ploes
- Transport Package: Iron Frame Box, Wooden Case, Naked
- Origin: China
2. Multiple Enclosed conductors system
3. Certification: CCC, ISO, CE
Mutiple Poles Powerail System for Overhead Crane, HFP56 Powerail Conductor Bar Systems Conductor Rail, Powerails, Conductor Bar, Bus Bar, DSL System, Conductor Trolley Bar, IGS
The ranges of applications of HFP Power Rail Enclosed Conductor System
- Overhead and elongated tracks for cranes.
- Electric hoists, electric tools, stacking systems.
- Electric tools
- Other applications for supplying power to moving power load.
Compact arrangement, corrosion resistance and simple assembly are its essential features.
Color green, PVC housing for 4 conductors. Standard section 4 m.
Other sections are available.
The ground conductor is identified by international color code.
Phase reversing prevented by design of the collector and housing.
The current collectors are made of re-inforced polyester fiberglass,for high strength and light weight.
Spring loaded carbon brushes maintain uniform contact.
Connecting cables and hinged or flexible towing arms included.
Double Current collectors for transfer applications and higher amperage.